This Tuesday of June, many Windows users received cumulative updates for their Windows. The versions which received the updates recently include Windows version 1507, 1607, 1809, 1909, 2004, 20H2, and 20H1. However, some of the versions is not supported to all users, and 1809 and 1909 are the only versions which supported in specific channels now. But, the new Windows 10 version 21H1 is now available for all and included in the update list for the first time.
Technically, the updates will be delivered only to those users who are using Windows 10 version 2004, 20H2 and 21H1. These versions are actually getting the same update that brings users with build numbers 19041.1052 and 19042.1052 and 19043.1052. this update is technically named as KB5003637 and can be downloaded manually as well.
- improved security when using input devices such as a mouse, keyboard, or pen.
- improved Windows OLE (compound documents) security.
- Improved mechanism for verifying usernames and passwords.
- improved security when Windows performs basic operations.
- Updates for storing and managing files.
Since, these updates are cumulative, they also include everything which was added or fixed in the optional updates that was released a few weeks ago. Even the update includes News and Interests feature in the taskbar, and it would be now available to every one.