For Mac OS X Users
- Download “Combo Cleaner” in the work-station
- On the downloaded file, double press through right click
- In the new window, drag “Combo Cleaner” icon in the “Application folder” icon
- Open “LaunchPad” and “click” “Combo Cleaner” icon
- All the newly released patches and updates will get downloaded automatically. Once the update is downloaded, the program opens automatically
- In the “Antivirus” tab, select “Scan” option. You can select quick, full or custom scanning. It is recommended to choose “Full Scanning”.
- The list of all the detected entries and threats gets displayed on the newly opened window. Press on “Remove All Threats”.
- The detected entries will get deleted. Next is to click on the “uninstaller” option to remove all the PUPs and PUAs. You can select all the potentially unwanted program from the list and click on “Remove Selected Items”.